Terms & Conditions of the Online Booking Process
This online Reservation Process is provided by Day Tours World Limited (hereafter "Day Tours World") on behalf of the Activity Operator.
By accepting these Terms and Conditions and completing this Reservation Process, Day Tours World agrees to provide you the Customer with the facilities to enable you the Customer to book a tour, as is described and listed in this Reservation Process, with the Activity Operator. Day Tours World agrees to let you the Customer use this facility subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
For the absolute avoidance of all doubt, it is agreed that no reservation contract shall exist between you the Customer and Day Tours World.
- In the event that you the Customer proceed to book a tour with the Activity Operator using this Reservation Process, then any contract which you the Customer enter into is entered into strictly between you the Customer and that Activity Operator subject to the reservations terms and conditions and/or policy of that Activity Operator. It is your responsibility as the Customer to fully acquaint yourself with the terms and conditions and/or policy of that Activity Operator.
- Upon completing this Reservation Process, Day Tours World undertakes to, as soon as possible, forward your reservation to your chosen Activity Operator by email.
- In the unlikely event that you the Customer reserve a tour through Day Tours World with the Activity Operator and that Activity Operator subsequently fails, refuses or neglects to provide you the Customer with the reserved tour, no liability shall attach to Day Tours World. By completing this Reservation Process, you the Customer agree to waive any claim against Day Tours World for any losses or damages arising from the failure of the Activity Operator to provide you with any reserved Tour, or in the event that the tour provided is inadequate, or in the event that the tour provided has been mis-described, or for any losses or damages (to include costs) incurred during your stay.
- To secure your reservation with the Activity Operator, you the Customer are required to supply contact details such as name, address, phone number, mobile phone number, email etc. You consent to these details being made available to the Activity Operator to secure your booking.
- To secure your reservation with the Activity Operator, you the Customer may be required to supply credit card details. If so, you must enter credit card details of a credit card validly and legally held by you. Where the booking fee is required to secure your booking, you consent to these amounts being debited from your credit card at booking time and you accept that these are non-refundable. Where credit card details are entered to secure your booking, and/or to pay an initial deposit on your booking, you consent to these details being made available to Day Tours World to secure your booking subject to the Terms and Conditions and/or Policy of the Activity Operator.
- Day Tours World reserves the right to refuse to complete a reservation for you the Customer in the event that the details entered by you the Customer in this Reservation Process do not meet the requirements as set by Day Tours World from time to time.
- The Customer is responsible to discharge to the Activity Operator the payment of the entire tour cost as specified, upon arrival at the Tour venue and for any additional or extra requirements or costs incurred by the Customer with the Activity Operator. Where a deposit has been paid to secure the booking, then the Customer will discharge the balance of the Tour cost as specified, upon arrival at the Tour venue or if required by the Activity Operator, the balance may be required prior to the activity date as per the operators own terms & conditions. Actual costs payable are normally in the local currency, as indicated in the Reservation Process. Indicative alternative currency rates used to estimate cost and balance of cost are based on current exchange rates and are subject to fluctuation.
- It is the sole responsibility of the Customer to inform the Activity Operator of any new or changed requirements including change in arrival time or cancellation. You the Customer should note that in the event of a cancellation, a cancellation fee may be charged by Day Tours World to your credit card in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and/or Policy of the Activity Operator. Details of any such cancellation fees are contained in the Reservation Process, in the on-screen confirmation on completion of the Reservation Process, and in the email sent to you on completion of the Reservation Process.
- In the event that sufficient funds are not available through your credit card to complete a proposed reservation, then such reservation shall be null and void. The same provision applies in the event that your credit card has passed its expiry date, or passes its expiry date prior to the date of arrival chosen in the Reservation Process.
- By completing this Reservation Process, you the Customer authorise Day Tours World to debit your submitted credit card for the sum of any cancellation costs owed, as set out per the Operators Terms & Conditions.
- While Day Tours World uses its best endeavours to ensure that the information as supplied to you the Customer and contained in the Reservation Process is accurate and up to date, no liability shall attach to Day Tours World, its servants, or its agents, in the event that any of the information supplied within the Reservation Process has been altered or amended by the Activity Operator.
- Where an e-voucher is used in part or full payment during the Reservation Process, the additional Terms and Conditions communicated to the e-voucher recipient regarding the use of an e-voucher will apply.
- The laws governing the provision of these facilities shall be the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
- The Activity Operator is responsible for their Content. They assume all risks associated with their Content, including anyone's reliance on its accuracy, completeness or usefulness, or any disclosure by them of information in their Content that makes them personally identifiable. They represent that they own, or have the necessary permissions to use, and authorize the use of, their Content as described herein. They may not imply that their Content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by Day Tours World.
- The Activity Operator may expose themselves to liability if, for example, their Content violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; contains material that is false, intentionally misleading, or defamatory; contains material that is unlawful, including illegal hate speech or pornography; exploits or otherwise harms minors; or violates or advocates the violation of any law or regulation.
- We may remove or reinstate user Content from time to time at our sole discretion. For example, we may remove a review if we believe it violates our content guidelines. We have no obligation to retain or provide you with copies of your Content, nor do we guarantee any confidentiality with respect to your Content.