This policy refers to the systems and websites operated by Day Tours World Ltd.
- In general when you visit DayToursWorld.com you will remain anonymous. To be able to process your booking, DayToursWorld.com will require a certain amount of personal information about you. This information will be your name, contact telephone number, e-mail address and credit card number. DayToursWorld.com uses this information to process your booking.
- We will not provide your personal information supplied to process a booking to third parties without your permission, nor will we supply you with promotional material on DayToursWorld.com unless you want such information.
- When you provide sensitive information (such as your credit card number) we will take reasonable steps to protect it such as encrypting your number.
- We need to retain all your details for a specific period so we can ensure that your booking is processed with optimum efficiency and all subsequent queries from you can be dealt with quickly and efficiently. Credit card details are retained for a period of 6 weeks after the last day of your visit to Ireland, so that all your queries in relation to the booking can be dealt with.
- We will however need to deliver your details to the accommodation owners so they are fully aware of when your are coming and who you are. We also provide your credit card details to these accommodation owners to help them make your stay more comfortable and hassle free.
If at any time you wish to know what information we have stored about you in relation to the reservation via our website you can just contact us and we will share that with you.
DayToursWorld.com, 5 Beresford Place, Lower Gardiner Street, Dublin 1, Ireland support@DayToursWorld.com