The Customer shall pay the rest of the amount upon arrival to the "PERSONAL GROUP ASSISTANT or to one of the managing partners of Art of Your Travel.com". The payment shall be settled with the authorised person and the Customer shall obtain the voucher issued on the total price via email before the arrival
Stag and hen parties
Artofyourtravel.com team understands that the main point of STAG and HEN weekends is about having good fun and to party. Please be aware: restaurants, pubs and clubs aren't in the style of "guns and roses", our guides support a good fun and cool party with cool people, but with LIMITS. We are a reliable company that prefers to inform you in advance in order to prevent any trouble. We are aware that some of our competitors make certain promises; you can turn the cities as Prague, Bratislava or Krakow up side down - that's wrong. We recommend you to respect local citizens, the cities and their culture, otherwise we reserve the right to cancel all activities without refund!
Tour guide or personal group assistant
The personal group assistant is a LICENSED tour guide and representative of Artofyourtravel.com, who has an excellent knowledge of the city and who will respect your wishes, so please show the same respect. You can ask your guide for whatever you need, history, clubbing. Especially stag parties - your female guides are here to show you the best places, to make sure you won't get ripped off while you are with them, to give you the best advice and arrange for you discounts at certain places and to make sure that all activity you booked will be going really well, so please show them the same respect as they are showing you!!! In case of any physical harassment Artofyourtravel.com reserves the right to cancel the whole activity without money refund!
These things are natural, by completing the reservation form; be aware of the notes above and make the rest of your group aware as well to prevent any problems that might occur accordingly to disrespectful behavior!!!
By completing and sending the Reservation form the Customer agrees and he/she is affirmatively stating that he/she have carefully read and understand the terms set forth in this agreement and he/she agrees to be bound by the terms of this agreement.
• "Art of Your Travel" means Artofyourtravel.com the company incorporated under, which is providing to the Customer a broker service for reservation of activities, accommodation, and other travel arrangements in Prague, Bratislava, Krakow & region of Tatra Mountains in Slovak Republic.
• Customer means a person (natural or legal) using the services of Artofyourtravel.com. In case the Customer is a natural person it has to be an adult according to the law of the Czech Republic and Polish Republic (18 years of age) and according to the law of its home country.
• Group means the organised group of Customers, represented by Leader.
• Leader (leader of the Group) means a person (natural or legal) making the reservation on behalf of Customers organised into the Group. The Leader is responsible for communication between Artofyourtravel.com and the Group members
• Service and activity means a social event arranged by Artofyourtravel.com (sport, cultural tours, accommodation arrangements, transportation within cities (Prague, Bratislava, Krakow and region of Tatra Mountains in Slovakia).
• Service means an accommodation, transportation, Activity or other travel arrangements facilitated by Artofyourtravel.com, without specific distinction.
• Reservation form is the electronic sheet operated on the web page of Artofyourtravel.com. Its submission to the Artofyourtravel.com means a contractual offer with all legal consequences. In the case when Customer or Leader is a legal person, it has to be singed by a person authorised to act on its behalf.
• Supplier means a person or persons providing the Services or their agents or employees.
Words denoting the singular include also the plural.
Conclusion of the contract
• This agreement is effective and shall come into force when "Artofyourtravel.com" announces the Customer about acceptation of the Reservation form by e-mail, unless specified otherwise or unless different arrangements are agreed upon in a specific case.
• The confirmation e-mail shall include the detailed information and documentation relevant to the Customer's order, the price calculation and the term in which the payment is due. The Customer shall check out all the details of the order as described in the confirmation e-mail, because the late complaints shall not be taken into consideration and Artofyourtravel.com is not liable for any loss or damage arising from the negligence of the Customer.
• Availability of the Customer's order is not guaranteed until Artofyourtravel.com receives the price calculated in the confirmation e-mail.
• If the price is not paid in the term set fourth in the confirmation e-mail, Artofyourtravel.com reserves the right to cancel Customer's travel arrangements and to withdraw from the contract.
• Whereas all Services and Activities are provided by Artofyourtravel.com´s Suppliers, Artofyourtravel.com is not responsible for its actual availability. Only upon receiving the payment from the Customer, Artofyourtravel.com shall confirm all the relevant bookings with the Suppliers.
• In the case when Artofyourtravel.com is unable to make arrangements as ordered by Customer in the Reservation form, it would inform the Customer immediately and offer him an alternative arrangements. Whereas the substantial change of the Customer's order would occur and it would also affect the price, the contract is concluded in such a case only upon payment of the price, which means the Customer's consent with the change of the order.
• Artofyourtravel.com does however reserve the right to make minor changes of the arrangements set fourth in the Customer's order, provided that this would not affect the price and the quality of the Services and will inform Customer as soon as possible of any such changes (this would mean e.g. the change of the Supplier or time schedule).
• Artofyourtravel.com also reserves the right to change or to cancel the Service in a case it should not comply (by the fault of the Supplier) the safety, hygienic or other standards required by Czech and Polish legislature. In such a case Article 2.6 (Pl). Shall apply appropriately and/or Artofyourtravel.com shall reimburse the relevant portion of the price to the Customer.
• Upon the acceptance of these terms and conditions the Customer is also obligated to follow terms and conditions of Artofyourtravel.com ´s Suppliers when using the Services or participating on the Activities.
• Artofyourtravel.com shall provide the Customer by all necessary safety equipment if the usage of such safety equipment is required by Czech and Polish legislature or recommended by Supplier.
• The Customer hereby confirms that he/she will observe all safety instructions and legal regulations provided by Artofyourtravel.com or the Supplier.
• Artofyourtravel.com is not liable for any loss or damage arising from the negligence of the Customer or any other misuse of the service caused by the Customer.
• Artofyourtravel.com also reserves the right to cancel the performance of the service or exclude any persons from Service in the case they do not observe relevant safety instructions and/or legal regulations without the right for indemnity.
• Whereas Artofyourtravel.com is a brokerage company, it has no liability for any legal and/or factual aspect of the Service ordered by Customer, except of that arising from booking and it excludes the liability for any loss or damage, personal injury, harm or death, which results from the Service or which is in connection with the Service, except of that, which may be imposed by the Czech, Slovak and Polish law.
• Whereas all Services are provided by Artofyourtravel.com´s Suppliers, Artofyourtravel.com do not provide the assurance that they are maintained or operated in the manner as presented by the Supplier or in compliance with safety, hygienic or other standards required by Czech Polish legislature. Therefore Artofyourtravel.com excludes any liability for a false representation or breach of implied warranties of any kind and does not accept liability for any loss or harm arising thereof.
• Artofyourtravel.com also excludes any liability for an act of omission beyond its control or an influence of force major.
Artofyourtravel.com does not provide any insurance. Therefore it is the responsibility of the Customer to insure himself properly in dependence on a sort of planned activities and especially in respect to the ordered Services. Artofyourtravel.com reserves the right to cancel this contract or particular Service without refund or the right for an indemnity in case the Customer is not insured to cover all risks arising or associated with this contract, Service or Activity in particular (note: some of the Activities are qualified by insurance agencies as risky or highly risky).
• Artofyourtravel.com is not liable for any loss or damage related neither to the accommodation, nor for the availability and conditions of the accommodation itself. The Customer agrees to settle with the hotel management any extraordinary expenses arising from specific hotel services or damage (including loss) on the hotel property. It should be required to submit on request of the hotel management a valid credit card with authorisation to the payments mentioned above. If the Customer does not provide such an authority, Artofyourtravel.com reserves the right to cancel the booking and the Customer may not be granted permission to use the hotel services.
• The Customer should deposit to the hotel safe/security box all credentials, jewellery or any other valuable property.
• The Customer is obligated to follow the terms and conditions of the accommodation valid in the particular hotel or by the apartment's provider
• The price submitted to the Customer by Artofyourtravel.com is fixed.
• In the case of price changes on the side of Suppliers, the Customer shall pay the price valid at the time of reservation.
• The Customer is not obliged to pay the deposit, but it can be necessary in order to confirm the reservations (Accommodation, activities...).
• The price of each activity consists of the elements described under each activity on Artofyourtravel.com´s web page and in the confirmation e-mail. Unless presented otherwise, the price does not include food and beverages.
• The Customer shall be provided with the exact information of the total price calculation and the amount of the deposit in the confirmation e-mail. The information shall also contain the due date determined for the payment.
Deposit, payment and invoice
• Artofyourtravel.com accepts payment by cash in CZK, EURO, GBP and USD.
• The Customer shall pay the rest of the price (Total price less the deposit) upon arrival to the "PERSONAL GROUP ASSISTANT". The payment shall be settled with the authorised person and the Customer shall obtain the voucher issued on the total price via email before the arrival.
• In case of individuals, we will ask for a 30% deposit in order to secure the booking. The rest of the amount must be paid 7 days before arrival by bank transfer or can be collected at arrival by one of our representative. Terms must be previously agreed with the client.
• Deposit starts from 30% of total amount. The deposit must be paid by bank transfer no more than 7 days after the confirmation email. If not, the booking will be cancelled.
• For travel agents or travel agencies based abroad Czech Republic 100% pre payment will be asked in order to provide the booking. The date of prepayment will be included in invoice sent with stamp and signature. Deposit is not refundable, and same conditions apply regarding a full prepayment - if cancelled 15 days before the action.
Amendment and cancelation
• Artofyourtravel.com does not charge any fees for changes and amendments of the travel arrangements.
• Amendments shall be made only in writing.
• In the case when Artofyourtravel.com is unable to change the travel arrangements after Customer's reservation according to the new requirements of the Customer and the Customer doesn't accept the original travel arrangements, Artofyourtravel.com is entitled to cancel the whole order, but will always try to find the best solutions.
• Cancelation: The Customer has the right to cancel travel arrangements at any time by a written notice. Deposit is not refundable.
• Late arrivals and delays: Artofyourtravel.com reserves the right to cancel Services without refund in case of late arrival or absence of the Customer.
• Artofyourtravel.com reserves the right to amend or cancel Customer's travel arrangements in case of force major, which include war, threat of war, riots, civil strike, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disasters, fire and other similar circumstances beyond Artofyourtravel.com´s control.
• Artofyourtravel.com shall also amend or cancel Customer's travel arrangements in case the Customer's health conditions may affect his/her or others well-being negatively or Artofyourtravel.com considers any of the Services too dangerous or inappropriate.
• The right of Artofyourtravel.com to amend, change or cancel the travel arrangements of the Customer is also included in these terms and conditions.
General obligations of the parties
• The Customer is obliged to pay the price as agreed, to follow the instructions of its guide or instructor, to indemnify all induced damages and to arrive in time to the specified place for starting the ordered holiday properly.
• Artofyourtravel.com is obliged to facilitate the Services as agreed, in defined and agreed standards. Artofyourtravel.com is also obliged to provide Customer with all necessary documentation and information for the respective travel arrangements.
Claims and complaints
• Artofyourtravel.com shall inform the Customer about its claim resolution no later than 30 days from the submission of the claim to Artofyourtravel.com.
• Artofyourtravel.com saves Customer's personal data according to the Data Protection Act from 29.08.1997. The Customer agrees that it should be used for the marketing purposes, however Artofyourtravel.com is not entitled to provide them to any third party.
• The Customer is entitled to ask for his/her personal data and for its change or deletion.